The Most Powerful Funnel Builder for WordPress is now available for FREE.
Funnel Builder for WordPress
Hate the idea of paying high monthly costs for expensive and rigid funnel builders?
You don’t need to anymore.
Meet WooFunnels: The most intuitive and affordable Funnel Builder for WordPress. It makes the process of creating conversion-optimized opt-in pages, beautiful landing pages, flexible WooCommerce checkouts, one-click upsells and even thank you pages a breeze.
WooFunnels also provides you with pre-built templates that are 100% mobile-responsive and look great on all devices.
Use WooFunnels to create:
- Beautiful opt-in and landing pages
- Optimized WooCommerce checkout pages (global & one page checkouts)
- Highly targeted order bumps
- Rule-based one-click upsell offers
- Custom Thank You pages
Get ready to attract more paying customers to your business!
WHY DO YOU NEED A SALES FUNNEL?
A sales funnel takes the users from downloading a lead magnet to buying your product or service. Not only that, it boosts your average order value through order bumps and one-click upsells.
Here are some major benefits of a sales funnel:
- Lesser Distractions: Users go from one step to the next without any exit points along the way.
- Higher Returns on Ad Spends: Creating optimized user journeys allow you to maximize returns on ad spends.
- Greater Order Value: Showing customers relevant pre and post-purchase offers, they can accept with one click, hence increasing the order value.
- Higher Conversion Rates: With marketing automation added to your sales funnel, you can bring abandoned users back to complete their purchase.
Let’s explore the essential features of WooFunnels.
FUNNEL BUILDER LITE FEATURES
Optin & Sales Pages
Create lead capture or squeeze pages using our conversion-optimized templates. Our templates offer a clean and minimalist design to help you generate leads.
Use our pre-built templates, widgets and shortcodes to customize your Opt-in Pages and sales pages.
Design beautiful and optimized checkout pages for your WooCommerce store. Every checkout page template includes trust seals, product guarantees, customer reviews, and more. Give a cost breakdown – item costs, shipping charges. – to reassure users of their purchase.
Truly Flexible Checkout Field Editor
While most checkout field editors let you simply rearrange fields in rigid sections, our field editor is built to give you extreme flexibility. It’s the most advanced checkout solution, engineered from the ground-up that lets you:
- Create your own sections
- Drag and drop fields within sections
- Re-order and remove fields you don’t need
You can of course mark a checkout as global or add products to make it product-specific.
Customizable Thank You Pages
The default thank you page looks bland and isn’t optimized to carry the conversation forward. With our highly customisable templates and widgets, you can create beautiful order confirmation pages.
Templates for Every Step
With WooFunnels you get highly customizable templates for each step of the funnel. Every template is built thoughtfully, is highly optimized for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
In-depth Customer Insights to get insights into every customer – total spend, offers accepted, spend at each step & more.
You can see the contacts entering your funnel and detailed analytics in real-time.
What’s more? You can choose to send the contacts over to your CRM or nurture them using Autonami.
Performance Dashboard gives you a bird’s eye view of the whole funnel builder.
Here’s what you can see right inside your WordPress dashboard:
- The total number of contacts, orders, and revenue
- Revenue generated per contact
- Best performing funnel and pages – See the leaderboard to know what’s working and what’s not
- Recent activities – A log to track the users’ actions in real-time
FUNNEL BUILDER PRO FEATURES
When a user clicks on the CTA button placed on the Opt-in page, the form pop-ups are on their screen. It allows you to capture leads in two steps, hence helping maximize conversions.
Conversion Optimized Checkout Pages
Your checkout doesn’t necessarily need to be just a single product focussed. You can add multiple products, allowing users to accept one or more out of the list.
Furthermore, use all these Checkout Optimizations to minimize cart abandonment.
You can even create offers such as buy two get one free or buy three get two free, allowing users to make a choice and pick a deal they love.
AOV-Boosting Order Bumps
Order Bumps are the offers made to the user on the checkout page. One can add them to the cart with one click.
- Rule-based order bumps to show or skip a bump based on the cart items, cart total, coupons used, & more.
- Different order bump skin options to make the bump match brand colors
- Different display positions for the order bump
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions & Membership-based products.
With post-purchase upsells, secure the immediate order before pitching other offers. Users can accept them with a single click, which boosts the store’s average order value. The friction free purchases enhance user experience.
- Rule-based upsells to present offers based on item(s) bought, payment gateway used, order total & more.
- Mobile-responsive, pre-built one-click upsell offer page templates for Elementor.
- Dynamic Offers Paths to link one offer with another and display offers based on the previous offer’s acceptance.
- Multiple upsells on a single page.
- Ability to separately charge a shipping fee on the upsell product.
Get deep insights into your funnels and the revenue they generate for your store. View the number of visits, total revenue, revenue per visit, and more for each funnel separately. You can select the date range and view user’s activity during that period. What’s more? You can view conversion rate and revenue for every step in the funnel.
When you’re equipped with data, you can make meaningful decisions and connect the dots.
All Premium Templates
With Funnel Builder Pro, you get access to our entire library of stylish-looking, conversion-optimized templates for all pages, from Opt-in to Thank you.
Due to our deep integration with the page builder, you can customize all the funnel pages in Elementor. But if you wish to use any other page builder of your choice, WooFunnels gives you the liberty to do that too. Use the personalized codes and design the page you want.
With WooFunnels, you can split test any page in the funnel. Divide the traffic and send them over to different pages to study which path gives out better conversions.
- Split test products offered
- A/B test product prices – analyze which price converts better
- See which page design leads to more sales.
- Try out varying headings and sales copy to promote the one that converts best.
These would help you nail the products and sales page copy that resonates the most with your customers.
Full Feature List
- Unlimited Funnels: There is no limit on the number of funnels you can create in WooFunnels. Go ahead and design to your heart’s content.
- Ready to Use Templates: WooFunnels offers you conversion-optimized attractive pre-built templates that can be imported with one click and save you a whole lot of time.
- In-line forms & Pop-Ups: You can choose to have the Opt-in form embed on the page or open in a separate pop-up window.
- One-step, two-step & three-step checkouts: You can choose to design a one-step or multi-step checkout form for your sales funnel.
- Flexible Checkout Fields Editor: Rearrange sections, drag & drop fields to re-order them, add new fields – HTML, radio box, checkbox, text, and many more.
- Checkout Discounting: With Funnel Builder Pro, you would be able to apply discounts to your products displayed on the checkout page, and who doesn’t love discounts!
- Offering Product Choice: Give your customers the option to choose the exact product variant they wish to buy from multiple options, right on the checkout page. It can be in the form of a checkbox or radio buttons; however, you want to display them.
- Checkout Page Optimization: We have a range of optimization options available such as Google Address Autocomplete, Express pay options, multi-step field preview feature, auto-apply coupon codes and more.
- Live Cart Capturing: Save your users’ email addresses as soon as they enter them in the field. This helps in sending automated emails, especially in the case of an abandoned cart.
- Cart Abandonment Tracking: Track cart abandonment rate, recovery rate, lost carts, recovered revenue, and more. Tweak email body, subject line, discount amount, and delay for better recovery results.
- Rule-based Order Bumps: Conditions such as cart total, cart items, category, coupon(s) used to define what bump offer would be made to the customer. These are compatible with variable, subscriptions, and membership-based products.
- Multiple Bumps on Checkout: More than one Order Bump offers can also be made on one checkout page. The customer has the option to add one or more bumps to their cart. With each click to add the bump, the order total gets updated.
- One-Click Upsell & Downsells: Decide if you want to make an Upsell or Downsell offer to your customers, based on the item purchased, cart total, and more. You can even link multiple offers together depending on such conditions.
- Multiple upsells on a page: Having more than one upsell product on a page offers more options to the user to choose from, and in turn, increases the conversion rate.
- Smart Skip Option: You can skip showing some offers to our customers if they had already bought it before or if it’s a part of their current cart. Just set the rules to avoid making overlapping offers.
- A/B Testing: A/B test your complete funnel. Split test prices, offers, products, copy, page design, of your order bump, checkout page, one-click Upsells.
- Contacts Reporting: Track which user bought what product and rejected which offer at a glance. Also, analyze how much money you made through that one contact’s purchase.
- In-depth Analytics: Analyse each funnel based on the total number of visits, total revenue, revenue per visit, revenue per step, and so on.
- Elementor: WooFunnels deeply integrates with Elementor to provide you with templates for all funnel pages from Opt-in to Checkout, and Thank you pages. Elementor also has special widgets for building any page from scratch.
- Divi: We integrate with Divi and have pre-built checkout page templates for you to try. You can customize a Shopify style checkout or our most popular Minimalist template in Divi. We might be rolling out templates for other pages soon too.
- Other Page Builders: You can use any other page builder of your choice, like Beaver, Oxygen, Thrive, or others, to customize the funnel pages. Use the custom shortcodes to create and personalize any page on the builder.
- LearnDash: WooFunnels integrates via WooCommerce with the popular LMS plugin, LearnDash allowing you to auto-enroll leads into your free course with a single click.
Go beyond funnels with Marketing Automation
Why stop at the sales funnel when you can go beyond marketing automation? Use email marketing to recover abandoned carts and bring customers back to the funnel.
Offer time-bound coupon codes to your customers to make them complete their purchase sooner rather than later.
With Autonami’s free version, you get the following features:
- Create an abandoned cart recovery sequence.
- Live capture the carts to keep track of abandonment and recovery.
- Design a post-purchase follow-up sequence to help you build better bonds with your customers.
- Set a time delay to your mails to send them at a strategically pre-defined time.
- Personalized discount coupon codes and set expiry on them.
- Define rules based on which the automated emails and coupon codes would be sent to the users.
- Track abandoned carts, recovered carts, and revenue- all in real-time.
Funnel Builder plugin is best for?
- eCommerce Store Owners
- Course Creators
- Coaches / Trainers
- Artists & Photographers
- Everyone …
As an agency back in the day, serving one-on-one clients and building solutions on top of WordPress and WooCommerce, we realized that there weren’t many smart solutions available to build sales funnels in WordPress, and so we decided to build one. A solution with seamless user experience, and one that did not bind the user into paying hundreds of dollars every month.
All of this led us to create – WooFunnels – an interface that is designed keeping the users in mind.
And now you can enjoy a very intuitive and guided user experience to create your sales funnel within minutes, without having to hire a developer or a designer in the process.